Romanians working in the field of healthcare earn up to an average of 9 times as much working abroad than in their home country. Healthcare specialists are not the only professionals that earn significantly more abroad than in Romania. An article published by Economica.net illustrates the current fields that pay at least 3 times as much in Western Europe.
Salaries in the healthcare sector can be 22 times higher abroad that in Romania!
The average gross salary in Healthcare in Romania for the month of September 2012 was about 400 Euros. Employers in Denmark offers currently for healthcare professionals that can reach gross wages of 9300 Euros, approximately 22 times as much as employers in Romania.
A specialist doctor in France earns a gross wage of about 4000 Euros per month.
Employers in Germany offer gross wages for specialist doctors similar to the ones in France, somewhere around 4000-6000 Euros per month.
But not only has the healthcare sector offered such advantages abroad.
- Salaries offered in constructions are almost 5 times bigger in western Europe
- Professional drivers earn 4 times as much in western Europe
- Employees in the textile industry earn about 4 times as much in western Europe
- Carpenters are paid 4 times as much abroad
- Forrester workers earn up to 3 times as much in western Europe
Source of the article here